The Undertaker is an American professional wrestler signed to WWE. He is the company's most tenured performer, and he's also the only remaining active competitor from the very first episode of WWE Raw in 1993. Calaway began his wrestling career with World Class Championship Wrestling (WCCW) in 1984. In 1990, Calaway signed with the World Wrestling Federation and The Undertaker was born. The rest, as they say, was history!
The Fan Forums are Back! Head on over to participate in Undertaker discussion and much much more!
Dan (Opened 2003)
Anan & Ed
Site Twitter: Click Here!
Contact Site: E-Mail
This website is in no way affiliated with or linked to The Undertaker though we are Approved! The names of all World Wrestling Entertainment televised and live programming, talent names, images, likenesses, slogans, wrestling moves and all World Wrestling Entertainment logos and trademarks are the exclusive property of World Wrestling Entertainment. The images included on this site are being used under fair copyright law 107, no copyright infringement is intended. Please do not sue us, I dont have any money anyway so all you'd get is fluff.
Here’s hoping everyone is excited for WrestleMania 32. This is a photo “Superstar” Billy Graham posted on his Facebook page earlier today. The Undertaker received a commemorative jersey personalized with his name on it from the Dallas Cowboys. You can also see the effects from the segment with Shane McMahon resulting in Taker’s left eye being blackened.
- streak conqueror on April 2nd, 2016 says:
for the record sake our hero brock lesanar defeated the undertaker 4 times in a ppv with clean pin
1.brock lesnar defeated the undertaker at no mercy 2002
2.brock lesnar defeated the undertaker at no mercy 2003
3.brock lesnar defeated the undertaker at wrestlemania 30
4.brock lesnar defeated the undertaker at hell in a cell 2015
5.the undertaker defeated our hero brock lesnar by submission but fail to pin 2015, the dark forces cannot take down the unholy beast brock lesnar.
- The Mummy Man on April 2nd, 2016 says:
1. The Undertaker was injured before and during that match. So it was a tainted victory.
2. Vince Mcmahon and The FBI got involved in that match, so it was another tainted victory.
3. The Undertaker was semi retired by WM 30 and was well past his prime. Not a major victory for Lesnar, but more a torch passing.
4. Brock Lesnar used a low blow to win that match after complaining about Taker doing it for months.
5. The Undertaker beat Brock Lesnar via pin fall on at least 2 occasions outside of a PPV. Yes, he used the low blow to win, but since when has Lesnar’s victories not been tainted in the first place to dismiss Taker’s?
- Anan on April 3rd, 2016 says:
@The Mummy Man:
I semi-agree with you.
1. No Mercy 2002 – Yes Lesnar’s victory was tainted. Taker went in HIAC with a legit broken hand and ended up having his cast taken off and a blood covered face during the match, but Lesnar still had to put up a fight & a hell of an effort to beat a very game Undertaker who I thought was closer to beating Lesnar that night at clearly less than 100% than anyone who took on Lesnar prior to HIAC in 2002.
2. No Mercy 2003 – Agreed.
3. WM30 – I don’t agree with “well past his prime.” IMO, you can’t go past your prime and be back in your prime. And I believe Taker is in his prime right now. If he was past his prime, his performances wouldn’t have been as great as they are as they would be deteriorated. Also remember, Taker suffered a concussion at WM30. Had he not, he would have given the usual Taker performance. How could he with a concussion? Anyone else would have stopped. He finished the match. And while he may be “semi-retired”, he’s more widely known as Lessnar is as a part-timer, even by those within the industry and has been since his one match at year at WM status, which during that time he was known/used as a WM Attraction.
4. HIAC 2015 – Definitely. He also exposed the board under the mat and F5’ed Taker for I believe it was the 3rd time in the match to beat Taker as well.
5. Very true. Taker beat Lessnar in 2003 on Smackdown via pinfall twice as you stated. Taker’s tainted victory at Summerslam was a screwed up call by WWE and a cheap, lazy way to keep the feud going when I believe it should have ended there. If they wanted to carry it to HIAC, they could have done it a better way by Lesnar/Heyman demanding a rematch the next night on RAW, to which Taker would reply that night or the following week saying HIAC. Simple as that.
- streak conqueror on April 3rd, 2016 says:
mommy man – loss is loss stop whining,trolling and complaining,no mercy 2003 was biker chain match and obviously with no disqualification rules, So what if vince and fbi interfered,Dont bring age as excuse if you cant wrestle then retire.
brock used low blow?it was HIAC and legit unlike summerslam taker cheated with out referee unnoticed,
are you talking about 2002-2003 feud? our hero never used low blow on the undertaker,brock did lose twice on smackdown but not one on one dude,i remember it was triple threat match and handicap match.Stop beating the busg around and accept brock as your phenom.
- Anan on April 3rd, 2016 says:
News flash. Sting’s wanted it too as had fans other than myself. In wrestling, anything’s possible and never say never is a common saying that has proven more than once to be reality. Who thought Brock Lesnar would ever return to WWE after walking out? Who thought The Streak would ever be broken? Who thought Sting would ever come to WWE, have a match, let alone have more than just one match? In 2004, Sting stated he was retired. But he came out of retirement. Considering his age now though, it’s probably unlikely. But I will not rule out the possibility, as very slim as it is of Sting coming out of retirement to face Taker because despite being officially retired, he’s still saying he wants the match. Wrestlers are drawn back in commonly by money, but a dream match could also draw them back in. if he doesn’t and I don’t see him doing so, then so be it. He’s had a long, great career. Taker vs Sting not happening isn’t gonna kill me. THere’s more important things in life than pro wrestling. However WWE screwed up probably their only two chances of having the match – Summerslam 2015 or more fittingly, WM31. Would have had a better chance of happening and even happening soner had Sting came in sooner. But he didn’t and his reasons for not doing so are understandable by me even though I wish he had.