Real Name: Mark William Calaway 
Wrestling Name: The Undertaker
Originally Named: Kane the Undertaker 
Date of Birth: 24, March 1965 
Home Town: Houston, Texas
Billed Height: 6’10 1/2
Actual Height: 6’8
Weight: 299 lbs
Billed From: Death Valley (1990-1999, 2004-Present); Houston, Texas (1984-1990, 2000-2003)
Eye Colour: Green
Hair Colour: Black (Character); Ginger/Red (Natural)
Trained By: ‘The Spoiler’ Don Jardine
Pro-Wrestling Debut: 1989
WWF/E Television Debut: Survivor Series 1990
Wrestling Status: Active Roster
Movie: Pulp Fiction
TV Show: The Sopranos/Sons Of Anarchy
Type of Music: Blues
Actor: Robert De Niro
Place to Ride: The desert
Non-Wrestling Sport: Boxing
Concert: Metallica at the Forum in LA
Tombstone Piledriver (1990 – Present)
Chokeslam (1990 – Present)
Devil’s Gate/Hell’s Gate (Modified Gogoplata; 2008-Present)
The Last Ride (2001 – Present)
Triangle Choke (2003â€“2008)
As Mean Mark Callous
Iron Claw/Callous Clutch (Modified Jaw Clutch; WCW)
Flatliner Fist (Heart punch) (WCW)
Guillotine Leg Drop
Old School/Deadman Walking
Reverse STO (2004)
Running corner body splash
Suicide Top Rope Dive
Takin’ Care of Business (Standing Dragon Sleeper; 2002 2004)
Wrist lock hold followed by shoulder blocks
World Class Championship Wrestling (1984 – 1988)
Central Illinois Wrestling (1988 – 1989)
Championship Wrestling Association/United States Wrestling Association Memphis (1989)
United States Wrestling Association Texas (1989)
Natonal Wrestling Alliance/World Championship Wrestling (1989 – 1990)
New Japan Pro Wrestling (Toured with in 1990)
Texas Red (WCCW, 1984 – 1988)
The Commando (CIW, 1988 – 1989)
Master of Pain (CWA/USWA Memphis, 1989)
The Punisher (USWA Texas, 1989)
Punisher Dice Morgan (NJPW, 1990)
“Mean” Mark Callous (NWA/WCW, 1989-1990)
Percy Pringle III (Paul Bearer) (WCCW, 1984)
‘Dirty’ Dutch Mantell (CWA/USWA, 1989)
Ronnie Gossett (CWA/USWA, 1989)
Downtown Bruno (CWA/USWA, 1989)
Gen. Skandor Akbar (USWA Texas, 1989)
Teddy Long (NWA/WCW, 1990)
Paul E. Dangerously (Paul Heyman) (NWA/WCW, 1990)
Brother Love (WWF, 1990 – 1991)
Mr. Fuji (WWF, 1991, prior to Paul Bearer)
Paul Bearer (WWF/E, 1991-1999, 2004)
Danny Spivey, Skyscrapers (NWA/WCW, 1989-1990)
Mike Enos (The Masked Skyscraper), Skyscrapers (NWA/WCW, 1990)
Big Show, Unholy Alliance (WWF, 1999)
Kane, Brothers of Destruction (WWF/E, 2000-2001, 2006-2007)
Ministry of Darkness: Paul Bearer, Bradshaw, Faarooq, Christian, Edge, Gangrel, Mideon, Viscera (WWF, 1999)
Corporate Ministry: Paul Bearer, Bradshaw, Faarooq, Chyna, Mideon, Big Bossman, Triple H, Vince McMahon, Shane McMahon, Viscera,Joey Abs,Pete Gas,Rodney (WWF, 1999)
The Man From The Dark Side
The Prince of Darkness
The Lord of Darkness
The Conscience of the WWF/E
The Personification of Evil
The American Badass
The Big Dog
The Red Devil
The Original Deadman
The Demon From Death Valley
Championships & Achievements
Championships Won [Detailed Title History]
USWA Unified World Heavyweight Championship
USWA Texas Championship
WWF/E Championship (3)
WWE Undisputed Championship
World Heavyweight Championship (2)
WWF/E Hardcore Championship
WWF/E Tag Team Championship (6)
WCW Tag Team Championship
Undefeated at WrestleMania (20-0)
2007 Royal Rumble Winner
PWI 500 Rankings
Feud of the Year (1991) Undertaker and Ultimate Warrior
Match of the Year (1998) Undertaker vs. Mankind, Hell in a Cell, King of the Ring 1998
1996 Greatest Hit
1997 Best Tattoo, Best Entrance Music and Star Of The Highest Magnitude
2009 Match of the Year
Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Member of Wrestling Observer Newsletter Hall of Fame (Inducted in 2004)
Best Heel (1991)
Most Overrated Wrestler (2001)
5 Star Match: Hell in a Cell vs. Shawn Michaels at In Your House: Badd Blood 1997
Feud of the Year (2007) Undertaker and Batista
Word Assocation by the Undertaker
Stone Cold: Intensity
Triple H: The total package
The Rock: Well-rounded
Stephanie McMahon: Ambitious
Hell in the Cell: Paradise
The Dudley Boyz: Tough
The APA: Helling-raising good ol’ boys
The Dark Side: The place I call home
The American Bad Ass: Not just a name, but a way of life
Word Assocation of the Undertaker
Goldberg: “Wanna Dance?”
Ministry (Intro Chant)
Artist: James A. Johnston, WWE
In Old Irish
An’l nathrach, orth’ bh’is’s bethad, do ch’l d’nmha
In Modern Irish
An’il nathrach, ortha bh’is is beatha, do ch’al d’anaimh
Serpent’s breath, charm of death and life, thy omen of making
· Undertaker has never lost at WrestleMania. His victories consist of wins over “Superfly” Jimmy Snuka, Jake “The Snake” Roberts, Giant Gonzales, King Kong Bundy, Diesel, Sycho Sid, Kane (twice), Big Boss Man, Triple H, Ric Flair, A-Train, Big Show, Randy Orton, Mark Henry, Batista, Edge and Shawn Michaels.
· Very few people have claimed pinfall victories over the Undertaker the list includes Hulk Hogan, Mabel, Mankind, Bret ‘Hitman’ Hart, Shawn Michaels, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Kurt Angle, Booker T, the Rock, Maven, Brock Lesnar, Matt Hardy, John Cena, Triple H, JBL, Randy Orton, The Great Khali, Edge, Batista, Big Show and Vladimir Kozlov. Mankind and Big Show are the only one to hold a knockout victory over him.
· The Undertaker is the second man to defeat Hulk Hogan for the WWE Championship twice.
· Undertaker used to play basketball and was training to play it professionally. He almost took this career path instead of pro-wrestling.
· As Percy Pringle, Paul Bearer managed Calaway in his first match as Texas Red against Bruiser Brody in WCCW in 1984.
· The Undertaker character was originally called Kane The Undertaker prior to his Survivor Series 1990 debut at house shows, but the “Kane” part was soon dropped, ironically becoming the name of the Undertaker’s half brother.
· His first title reign came in 1991, and lasted only six days, the second shortest at the time, and now only ninth.
· The Undertaker bought his first brand new motorcycle after defeating Hulk Hogan for the WWF Championship at the 1991 Survivor Series. He still has it today.
· From December 1991 to September 1993, Undertaker did not lose a single match. It was the longest undefeated streak of the 1990s.
· Undertaker was on the very first edition of Raw is War (01, November 1993) in the main event against Damian Demento.
· The Undertaker’s facial injury in 1995 was accidentally caused by a blow to the face by Mabel but was staged as the intentional result of a leg drop. This is also the reason why the Undertaker wore a grey mask
· The Undertaker had already faced his onscreen “brother” before he made his debut as Kane. The two men had met in 1995 when Glen Jacobs was known as Unibomb and Dr Isaac Yankem. They also faced each other when Jacobs played the fake Diesel in 1996.
· Undertaker first appeared with the black teardrop on his face when he returned at the Survivor Series 1996, however this was not a tattoo.
· Over the years the Undertaker has had his theme music composed by, Fredric Chopin (Funeral March), Kid Rock (American Bad Ass), and Limp Bizkit (Rollin’).
· Undertaker’s mystical chant used in 1999 during the Ministry of Darkness days, was derived from the 1981 movie Excalibur.
· Undertaker has never officially submitted. (Note: Tapped to Kurt Angle on SmackDown 04, July 2002, at the same time as pinning him. Due to the referees confusion, the match was declared a draw and so ‘Taker has never lost via submission.)
· Undertaker is the longest running actively signed WWE superstar.
· Undertaker, along with Kane, is the only wrestler to hold the WWE and WCW tag team titles at the same time.
· Undertaker gave Tazz the idea of the doing the Keys to Victory (K.T.V) that was used for high profile matches.
· The Undertaker fought in the first-ever Casket Match, Boiler Room Brawl, Buried Alive Match, Hell in a Cell Match, Inferno Match, Biker Chain Match, Last Ride Match and Punjabi Prison Match.
· The best compliment Undertaker has received in sports-entertainment is that he’s much better looking in person.
· The Undertaker has suffered a number of injuries during his career, including a hyper-extended elbow, a broken orbital bone, a broken cheek bone, a broken ankle, a groin tear, a sliced ear, a torn pectoral muscle, a torn right biceps, knee cyst muscle and chronic hip problems.
· It was “The Spoiler” Don Jardine who taught the Undertaker to perfect the “Old School” walk the top rope move.
· Undertaker is part Irish and a quarter American Indian. (He also states he’s pure evil!)
· JR has said he called the Undertaker Booger Red when his hair was its more natural red colour in honor of former University of Texas All American linebacker and Tommy Nobis. JR was instructed by the home office to stop using the nickname.
· Undertaker and John Cena are the only people to ever win the Royal Rumble in the #30 position.
· As well as John Cena the Undertaker is the only WWE Superstar to win the WWE Championship (#13) and the World Heavyweight Championship (#23) at WrestleMania.
· The first time that Undertaker wore a Leather Vest Overcoat was in New Haven, CT on 09, December 1996.
· The Undertaker is the only man to defeat all members of Evolution at WrestleMania.
· As part of Raw’s 15th anniversary, the Undertaker was voted the greatest superstar in Raw history.
· WrestleMania XXIV is the only time the Undertaker has won WrestleMania and a Heavyweight Championship via submission.
· Undertaker has been in more Hell in a Cell matches than any other wrestler, totalling 12.
· Paul Bearer’s nickname for the Undertaker is “Wendy” because of his natural red hair and freckles like the little girl on the Wendy’s logo
· Undertaker is allergic or has a phobia of cucumbers – he once threw up in a Waffle House when he came back to find his ice tea had a cucumber in it.
· Undertaker was against the concrete crypt idea that was used to cement Paul Bearer at the Great American Bash 2004.
Undertaker was voted as the Greatest Legend of WrestleMania in 2009 by the public on WWE.com.
The Undertaker had competed 159 matches in Raw